Physiotherapy with mindfulness
What does Physiotherapy with mindfulness offer?
- Gentle manual therapy to release tight muscles, soft tissues and joints.
- A specific and individualised movement programme to improve function and pain.
- A programme of relaxation, mindfulness and breathing exercises to help calm your nervous system.
- An enhanced sense of balance within the energy or meridian system of the body.
Who might benefit?
Anyone experiencing pain, who may also suffer from any of the following:-
- Gastrointestinal issues
- High blood pressure or cardiovascular problems
- Respiratory or neurological disorders
- Problems sleeping
- Increased levels of stress or anxiety
Here are just some of the potential benefits you may experience?
- A reduction in your pain and a greater sense of control over your pain
- A greater feeling of all round wellbeing
- A greater freedom of movement
- An improved understanding of how your body works from the inside out, and the tools to keep improving moving into the future.
'I had suffered severe headaches for over ten years before I was treated by Stuart. After five treatments the headaches had gone...thank you so much Stuart.' J.A.
'My back pain started after I had a hysterectomy......once Stuart had done whatever magic it is he does, my back pain disappeared.. and he didn't even touch my back!
'My son had missed 9 of the last 12 months of school with severe back pain ..... with Stuart's help he has been able to return to school and start to live a normal life again.' K.S.
'My back pain and irritable bowel was so much better after just two sessions....my back pain has never returned and if my IBS begins to flare up I know what to do to settle it down!!' P.R.
I thought I had torn my hamstring, I literally couldn't move.. after one session of Stuart treating my back I could move again...and in 1 week was back playing sport. Amazing!!! D.N.
I sent my back into Spasm, I could barely move, Stuart identified the problems immediately and had me up and running again in no time, it felt like a miracle
Stuart is so thoughtful and considered in his approach, I recommend him to everyone. CT
Why not book a session?
Initial assessment and treatment session
1 Curzon place ,
I also work from Boyd Physiotherpy Associates
24a Avenue Road
SO41 9GJTel: 01590 688788